The Cola Cafe Building

The first house on this site was built in the 1880’s for the Co-Op Manager.

It was a very modest mud-brick home with galvanised roof and covered verandah out to the pavement.

In 1968 it was replaced with a three-bedroom brick and tile home.

On the 3rd October, 2005, it was purchased and with the help of  amazing friends, members of the community, family and local tradespeople, was converted into the “The Cola Café”.